We welcome referrals from any professional working with a young person who fits our criteria, who you think will benefit from joining Theatre Troupe.
We currently work with young people aged 9 to 19 with acute and complex mental health problems in South London. Each project is led by a theatre professional and is supported by a trained team including an HCPC associated art therapist.
We work with a maximum of 15 young people on each project. If a project is full when you make a referral, we’ll add your details to our waiting list and we’ll let you know as soon as a space becomes available.
Current referrers to Theatre Troupe projects include:
- InSpired to Work
- Lambeth CAMHS
- Primary and Secondary schools (Lambeth and Southwark)
- Safeguarding and Social Support Teams
- Snowsfield Adolescent Psychiatric Unit
- Southwark CAMHS
- Specialist Education Providers
- Specialist Family Focus Teams